Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I bent my wookie *

I think Flickr hates me.

I took Flickr to dinner, I let Flickr order the expensive seafood platter. I then took Flickr for a boat cruise down the Yarra and bought Flickr roses. I even allowed Flickr to make fun of my attempts of groundbreaking humour.

And nothing.

I never really liked Flickr anyways.. I've always thought of myself as a DIY guy and just post pics using the ol' noggin, even if I have the enthusiasm of an undertaker at a "Live Long" seminar. By the way, if anyone who has anything to do with Flickr is reading this - I really like your application! Friends??

Unless the people who run Flickr are 16 year old girls, which then I meant "LUV YOU!!!!! OMG!!!! BFF?? LOLZ!!!

We did once have an actual English language we could use.

Anyways, tangent.

So, my pic from me to Flickr to you (though it would have been easier to cut out the middle man) is my picture of the inebriated, cross-eyed, not all the tools are there - but he is a tool, Ralph Wiggum I "won" while playing around with a skill tester at Jam Factory one Tuesday night. Sadly, there are actually more pics of Ralph out on the town as the night went downhill. Actually, I really shouldn't be referring to it as sadly, I consider it more of an underground photo journal that people may appreciate one day.

Ralphie, in the immortal words of Pat Benatar, we belong - we belong together.












* I've always wanted to title something I've written with that quote. LOLZ!!!

No comments: